Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Air Force: Iraq received two batches of Czech L159 jets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Air Force: Iraq received two batches of Czech L159 jets Empty Air Force: Iraq received two batches of Czech L159 jets

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:16 am

Security landscape Tuesday 14 March 2017 time 9:36 (842 views)
    Facebook Telegram Twitter Tags Google Plus Linkedin

BAGHDAD / Sky Press, announced the leadership of the Air Force, Tuesday, for receiving two batches of Czech L159 jets, as revealed the date of the arrival of aircraft / T50iq / and / F16 / to Iraq.

According to a statement of leadership it received "Sky Press" that "the leadership of the Air Force received two batches of L159 by 4 planes planes, pointing out that in the coming hours will take over the leadership of the Air Force first batch of T50iq Golden Eagle aircraft which are used for training and as a fighter mid-range of 6 aircraft." .

He pointed out "that the coming weeks will be our appointment with the arrival of the fifth installment of the F16 fighter jets number 4 fighter jets, bringing the number received by the leadership to 18 fighter."

Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:53 am