Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu's wife expel him from the formal procession!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu's wife expel him from the formal procession! Empty Netanyahu's wife expel him from the formal procession!

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 3:13 am

15/03/2017 09:35 | Number of Views: 34 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Such as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday before a court in Tel Aviv after claims by the wife Sarah to expel him from the car in the official motorcade after an altercation between them.
    And covered media extensively this issue after Sarna revealed in 2016 on his page in Facebook about a dispute between the spouses Netanyahu, the prime minister official's convoy was forced to stop on the highway between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, while the prime minister out of the car and there was screaming.
    He condemned Netanyahu, who entered the courtroom, holding his wife's hand, what he described as "vulgar lie, brought me here," and talking about the control of his wife on his security apparatus is "very wrong".
    For his part, he stressed Sarna, who was questioned by Netanyahu's lawyer that he believes "more than ever" that the incident occurred, responded to a question about the failure of the sources or witnesses progress before the Court, the journalist replied that his sources "do not want to come, and I can not force them to appear" in front Court, stressing that "in order to protect them."
    He added that his sources are reliable, speaking about a previous stories related to the couple Netanyahu in the press, what makes feasible the event is totally believable.
    He said a journalist Avigdor Feldman Netanyahu's lawyer, "has written a lot, and in some cases, worse things, but you have not done anything in those cases, why? Do you respect democracy and freedom of expression?" What caused laughter of journalists in the hall.
    Sarna's comments and take character more sensitive because they are talking about the possibility of questioning the security apparatus Bntanaaho the ocean, and the occurrence of a similar incident would only reinforce what you say and the media about constipation Netanyahu wife reins of things including political affairs.
    For her part, Sarah told the court: "It is unreasonable to expel the Prime Minister of the convoy or that I expel him from his convoy," she said, "I came here to search for the truth, and if you want to prosecute all the lies that have been said about me in the last twenty years, you're going to spend all my days in the courtrooms. "
    The prime minister and his wife, Sara filed a complaint for defamation against journalist Yigal Sarna of the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper and demanded Netanyahu and his wife from Sarna to pay compensation of 71,800 euros.

The Israeli police have achieved with Netanyahu on charges of abuse of the Secretariat of the case known 1000 case, which revolves around the gifts received by Netanyahu and his wife of Israeli businessman Arnon Miolczan.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/155179.html

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:22 pm