Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moody's cut its credit rating for Turkey's outlook from stable to negative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moody's cut its credit rating for Turkey's outlook from stable to negative Empty Moody's cut its credit rating for Turkey's outlook from stable to negative

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 6:37 am

18/03/2017 05:11 | Number of Views: 2 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font
    BAGHDAD / Uruk
    The rating agency lowered the credit months around the world, "Moody's", the credit outlook for the Turkish economy from "stable" to "negative."
    Moody's said in a statement: "The case of the erosion of institutional power in Turkey will continue," declared declining outlook for the Turkish economy from "stable" to "negative" when the temperature rating " Ba1".
    The agency added that the weak growth rates, and increased pressure on the budget and external funding, in addition to the significant increase in concerns shock financing and credit of the reasons for the decline outlook for the Turkish economy.
    The agency noted that the internal and external physical pressure on the credit file in Turkey as of September / September last until now played an important role in reducing the credit outlook for the economy.
    As for the investment in Turkey, it was the agency has downgraded Turkey degree of investment potential to a degree below that level in the 24 last September.

http://uruknews.net/index.php/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9/12743.html

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 9:29 am