Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: US Ambassador continues to violate diplomatic norms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: US Ambassador continues to violate diplomatic norms Empty Politician: US Ambassador continues to violate diplomatic norms

Post by Rocky Today at 4:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: US Ambassador continues to violate diplomatic norms[/size]
    • Today 11:22

Information/Anbar.. 
    Political expert Mohammed Al-Dhari confirmed today, Friday, that the American ambassador in Baghdad violated diplomatic norms by interfering in the country's internal affairs, expressing surprise at the silence of the Foreign Ministry regarding these violations without taking any position to limit these violations.
    Al-Dhari said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency that "the American Ambassador in Baghdad, Romanowski, violated diplomatic norms through her meetings with a number of heads of blocs and tribal figures and her bias towards certain parties, and this is outside the tasks of the context of her diplomatic work." 
    He added that "the Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not move a finger in the face of these violations and was satisfied with timid positions that do not rise to the level of Romanowski's provocative actions," indicating that "all ambassadors of countries in the world cannot carry out such activities outside their countries except for the American ambassador in Iraq, as she acts outside diplomatic norms and in a provocative manner."
    He continued, "America is interfering in the legislation of Iraqi laws and is trying to impose its will to draw up a policy that is in harmony with the orientations of its government for purposes that have become known to everyone, stressing that "the interventions of the American ambassador in Baghdad have harmed the interests of the country and its citizens by using the dollar bill to strike the Iraqi economy." End / 12A

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 6:23 am