Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Meetings of the 27 session of the Jordanian-Iraqi committee to start in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Meetings of the 27 session of the Jordanian-Iraqi committee to start in Baghdad Empty Meetings of the 27 session of the Jordanian-Iraqi committee to start in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2017, 7:15 am

Meetings of the 27 session of the Jordanian-Iraqi committee to start in Baghdad

Economy News / Baghdad ...

It began in the capital Baghdad, Sunday, the 27th session meetings of the Iraqi-Jordanian Joint Committee in the capital, Baghdad, on the level of agents of the Ministry of Industry of the two countries.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Abdul Wahid al-Shammari said in a statement, "The session meetings of the 27 Iraqi-Jordanian Joint Committee kicked off today in the capital, Baghdad, on the level of agents of the Ministry of Industry of the two countries," noting that "the Committee includes several sub-committees, economic, industrial and commercial ".

Shammari said, that "the Minister of Industry and Trade of Jordan expresses judges will arrive in Baghdad later in the day," adding that "on Monday will witness the signing of the protocols own ministers."

Shammari pointed out that "Jordan is open strongly on the development of economic relations with Iraq after harmed because Daesh," stressing "the existence of a government draws on the re-opening of Trebil as soon as possible and show all facilities in this regard."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 1:43 am