Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri earn more than one billion dinars sum pension from the National Assembly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri earn more than one billion dinars sum pension from the National Assembly Empty Jubouri earn more than one billion dinars sum pension from the National Assembly

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:35 pm

Jubouri earn more than one billion dinars sum pension from the National Assembly

Political scene   Tuesday 21 March 2017 time 12:30 (7256 views)

MP Mishan al-Jubouri, is for litigation by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi sum pension worth one billion and two hundred and fifty million dinars from the National Assembly since 2005 and that have been modified pension law.

Jubouri said in a televised interview I followed "Sky Press," that "during the period of our membership and I Abadi in the National Assembly have issued a law agreed by 275 deputies stipulates that earns Lists salary of a full pension, we have also given us for ourselves privileges on a nine-month service, regardless of age and service" , adding that "the law states we receive a pension since 2005 and until the year in which they are amending the law."

He said al-Jubouri, said that "the amount of money Tkadhinah I Abadi exceeded one billion and two hundred and fifty million dinars," noting that "this issue has not been disclosed by Abadi and some politicians."

He continued, "As we have allowed politicians and MPs that the displaced people and prisoners received their pensions," he said. "When we want to abolish the salary duplication was charged by some lawmakers Joppena inspired by them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:31 pm