Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Trump more enthusiastic than Obama in the fight, "Daesh"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Trump more enthusiastic than Obama in the fight, "Daesh" Empty Abadi: Trump more enthusiastic than Obama in the fight, "Daesh"

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:55 pm

-Abadi: Trump more enthusiastic than Obama in the fight, "Daesh"

Agencies

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said he received assurances more US support in fighting al "Daesh," but he warned that military force alone will not be enough to eliminate this menace.

She and the media that al-Abadi's statements came after his first meeting at the White House with US President Donald Trump, who took office on 20 January, pledging to develop a new strategy to defeat the militant group that controlled large swathes of territory in Iraq and Syria in 2014.

Ebadi said that Trump sounded more enthusiastic to fight the extremists of former President Barack Obama's administration, he said in English at a forum in Washington after meeting with Trump: "I think they are ready to do more to combat terrorism and to be more involved," explaining that he was informed that "US support will not last only it will accelerate its pace. "

However, al-Abadi said, "but of course we have to be careful here. We are not talking about a military confrontation in the strict sense of the word. Allocation of forces while fighting terrorism is something else, "stressing the need to" win over the local population in Mosul, the Sunni-dominated to achieve a lasting peace. "

The Iraqi forces were able even before assuming Trump power, to restore a series of major cities "Daesh", and reduced their sources of funding, and stopped to a large flow of foreign fighters extent and all the support of the air strikes, the coalition led by the United States military advisors.

And the article White House statement said that both Trump and Abadi agreed that "terrorism can not be defeated by military force alone," and that the two leaders requesting the promotion of trade relations, including in the energy sector.

Earlier on Monday, March 20 / March, Trump Abadi told during their meeting at the White House that he knows that the Iraqi forces are fighting tooth and nail against the organization "Daesh," adding, "not an easy task ... It's a very difficult task. Your soldiers are fighting tooth and nail. I know that there is progress in (the battle of) Mosul. We'll see what we can do "there.

Trump stressed in this regard, saying: "We went principal is to get rid of al-Daesh ..sntkhals of regulation. It will happen. It's happening now. "

By coincidence was the meeting between al-Abadi and Trump in the 14th anniversary of the start of the US invasion of Iraq in March 20, 2003, and well ahead of a gathering of the leaders participating in the coalition, which is fighting organization "Daesh" states. This visit is particularly important for the Iraqi prime minister after he yielded his appeal Trump to raise Iraq from the list of countries covered by the ban rate for travel to the United States.

He praised Ebadi on Trump in this regard, saying, "I thank you for raising the name of Iraq from the Presidential Order that was released earlier this means in response to the Iraqi request and also to strengthen the relationship with Iraq, and the value of Iraq for US-Iraqi relations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:23 pm