Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi and Obama discuss the war on Daesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi and Obama discuss the war on Daesh Empty Abadi and Obama discuss the war on Daesh

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Sep 2016, 2:21 am

[ltr]Abadi and Obama discuss the war on Daesh[/ltr]

Since 09.20.2016 at 08:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with US President Barack Obama, Tuesday, during his visit to New York, the bilateral relations between the two countries and the war on terror organization Daesh.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Prime Minister's Office received / balances News / copy of the Abadi "met with US President Barack Obama in New York, during the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and the war on terror Daesh gangs, and the challenges facing Iraq and the victories achieved by the Iraqi forces against the terrorists."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said through a statement that "Iraq is the only country that fights Daesh, and that this organization in the last days and we will eliminate him, and then we drive to fight an ideological and financial support to stop him."[/ltr]

[ltr]For his part, he praised Obama as "the great progress and victories achieved by the Iraqi forces in the fight against terrorist groups", stressing that "the United States is ready to provide humanitarian aid and the reconstruction of liberated areas" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:11 am