Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corruption affects wife of Japanese Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corruption affects wife of Japanese Prime Minister Empty Corruption affects wife of Japanese Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 3:47 am

Corruption affects wife of Japanese Prime Minister

Date: 03/24/2017 10:23
    Shinzo Abe

Information / Baghdad ...

Preparing opposition parties in Japan to call Aki Abe, wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, impeachment over a corruption scandal against the backdrop of a land purchase deal in favor of an educational institution.

The wife collided with the Japanese prime minister, in February, criticized the unusual questions by the opposition about a deal to buy land for the school was linked by the links.

The longer this scandal, too, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, after the director of the school said, in front of parliament, said he had received secret donations worth million yen (9.025 thousand dollars) from the Prime Minister and his wife.

In testimony inconsistent with the denial of Abe repeated, Yasunori Kagoic school director said, which at the same time the company "Moritomo Gakuen" surrounded by director on charges of corruption, said that the donation has been transferred to him Akii Abe, wife of Prime Minister, after he told him he was submitted by Shinzo Abe personally .

In February, abandoned wife of Prime Minister for the post of Director of the honorary one of the new schools of the company after several months of taking, following the disclosure of the company's purchase of government land equal to the value of seven real market value. Finished / 25 d

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/24/world/141723

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:44 am