Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stirrup: Amendment of the Tariff Act is agreed by the Economic and Financial Committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stirrup: Amendment of the Tariff Act is agreed by the Economic and Financial Committees Empty Stirrup: Amendment of the Tariff Act is agreed by the Economic and Financial Committees

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2013, 6:44 am

Stirrup: Amendment of the Tariff Act is agreed by the Economic and Financial Committees

01-08-2013 10:37 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Rejection of a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Ibrahim stirrup, migrate the Tariff Act to the next parliamentary session, stressing that the amendment, which received a law is agreed upon by the two financial and economic. said stirrup (of the Agency news): The application of the law Tariff is an urgent need to support the Iraqi economy as contribute to combating financial and administrative corruption in the process of passing the goods through the border crossing points, on the condition that operates according to an electronic system developed. pointed to: that the amendment, which was the law is agreed upon by the two financial and economic
    النيابيتين, because he came out of the Finance Committee without the knowledge of the Committee on Economy and discussion about the most important paragraphs that have been modified. said: It can not go around the law to the next parliamentary session, because the deadline امهلها House of Representatives for the customs have ended to create a suitable ground for the application of the law, noting that the application needs to be a system email to be sophisticated in which control of the border crossings. / End / 8. g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 4:30 pm