Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamas closed the Erez crossing between Gaza and Israel after the assassination of one of its leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamas closed the Erez crossing between Gaza and Israel after the assassination of one of its leaders Empty Hamas closed the Erez crossing between Gaza and Israel after the assassination of one of its leaders

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:12 pm

Hamas closed the Erez crossing between Gaza and Israel after the assassination of one of its leaders

Hamas closed Sunday Erez crossing between the Gaza Strip, controlled by Israel after the assassination of one of its leaders in the rate of movement process to the Israeli intelligence services.

According to the Ministry of the Interior , Hamas said in a statement that it had closed the Beit Hanoun crossing for an indefinite period until the end of the investigation into the killing of Mazen jurists , 38, shot dead by unknown assailants Friday in Gaza City.

Israel has not made any comment on the closure of the crossing and the assassination of a Hamas leader.

Israeli media reported that the jurists was driving a Hamas cell in the occupied West Bank.

And stopped the jurists and sentenced to suicide attacks in which Israelis were killed during the second intifada between 2000 and 2005.

The funeral of thousands of members and supporters of Hamas leaders and hundreds of militants from the Ezzedine al - Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the movement, the body of jurists Saturday.

Participants chanted 'Death , death to Israel', and'alantqam revenge 'as masked gunmen fired into the air during the funeral , which took place amid intense overflights of Israeli warplanes.

The Erez crossing is the only gateway in and out between the Gaza Strip and Israel. There is another crossing, Kerem Shalom, is dedicated to the passage of goods.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=153985

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:09 pm