Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian army begins a major offensive on the outskirts of the city is always in the countryside of Da

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian army begins a major offensive on the outskirts of the city is always in the countryside of Da Empty Syrian army begins a major offensive on the outskirts of the city is always in the countryside of Da

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:20 am

Syrian army begins a major offensive on the outskirts of the city is always in the countryside of Damascus

01/04/2017
    Syrian army begins a major offensive on the outskirts of the city is always in the countryside of Damascus
    Direction Press / Agencies
    The Syrian army launched at dawn on Saturday, a major ground offensive on more than one axis in the eastern side of the city is always the main stronghold of the faction of the "Army of Islam", backed by Saudi Arabia.
    A Syrian military source told the German news dpa that the large military reinforcements of fighters gear up during the past two days to the eastern outskirts of farms basil, east of the city is always, where it began at dawn today an offensive operation to retake farms from the armed groups.
    The source said that "intrusion groups in the Syrian Republican Guard as well as the Syrian allied forces, a basic force of the attack, which aims to tighten the siege on the city in order to always edit, or impose conditions on the surrender of opposition fighters who control them."
    The city is always in the western Ghouta Damascus, a key stronghold of the so-called "Army of Islam" which is funded by Saudi Arabia, while basil is a farmer that the Syrian army began its attack on another line to protect the city, which came out of the control of the government since 2012.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157762.html

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:33 am