Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi calls for the Ministry of Labour to speed regardless of dues covered the salaries of social w

chouchou
    chouchou

Tamimi calls for the Ministry of Labour to speed regardless of dues covered the salaries of social w Empty Tamimi calls for the Ministry of Labour to speed regardless of dues covered the salaries of social w

Post by chouchou Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} called a member of a coalition of state law, MP Mansour al-Tamimi, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, to speed regardless of dues covered the salaries of social welfare.

[ltr] Tamimi said in a statement received by the Euphrates News Agency {} a copy of it on Monday, "the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs in mind near the day of Eid al-Fitr and pay the dues covered the salaries of social welfare."[/ltr]

[ltr]"The beneficiaries of these salaries are poor class who are in dire need of it, especially in these days days of the holy month of Ramadan."[/ltr]

[ltr]The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs had announced last May, it will be distributed onset of last July, the second installment of salaries covered by the subsidies the Social Welfare Department, who are {400} thousand covered by the holders of the smart card exclusively, indicating that it will distribute salaries by government and private banks that are running smart card and card all windows operating in the country, noting that it is determined to increase the salaries of social care for covered. M ended[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:37 am