Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq condemns bombing Petersburg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq condemns bombing Petersburg Empty Iraq condemns bombing Petersburg

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2017, 1:55 am

Iraq condemns bombing Petersburg

05/04/2017 0:00

Baghdad / morning
    condemned the official and political terrorist bombing that targeted the activities of yesterday (Monday) tunnels Saint Petersburg Russian Metro, and killed some 64 people dead and injured according to the latest statistics for him.
    President of the Republic , Dr. Fuad Masum, sent a cable of condolences to his Russian counterpart President Vladimir Putin, in which he strongly condemned the terrorist bombing, stressing the solidarity of the Iraqi people with the Russian people 's friendly against the evil of terrorism groups.
    The presidential office was quoted as infallible in a statement saying: " in my own name and on behalf of the people of the Republic of Iraq, expressed deep condolences to the pain and the occurrence of innocent victims as a result of the terrorist bombing that targeted the underground city of St. Petersburg Metro feelings."
    The statement added , "as we reaffirm the support and solidarity of the Iraqi people , with the people of the Russian Federation friendly against the evil terrorist groups, strongly condemn this heinous violation of religious laws and humanitarian norms and crime, and we wish a speedy recovery for the wounded."
    The State Department also condemned the bombing on the tongue of the official spokesman, Ahmad Jamal.
    He said in a statement: "reflect the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed its condemnation and condemnation of the bombing, and involved the families of the victims and the injured feelings of grief and pain of this crime and declares its solidarity with the people and the Government of the Russian Federation generally black terrorism."
    He added Jamal "also emphasizes external again the need to coordinate more international efforts to eliminate extremist groups that are targeting innocent people wherever
    they are ."
    For his part, condemned the President of the National Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, the bombing, and the transfer of a statement to his office to say: "escalated alarmingly terrorist acts in more than one place around the world, where he hit on Monday , one civilian areas in the Russian city of St. Petersburg, signed a number of innocent victims , as usual, in a desperate attempt to influence Russia 's role in fighting terrorism excellence diplomatically
    and militarily. "

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=134893

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:31 am