Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: Diyala will be a gateway to solve the problems of the post «Daesh»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: Diyala will be a gateway to solve the problems of the post «Daesh» Empty Hakim: Diyala will be a gateway to solve the problems of the post «Daesh»

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:17 am

Hakim: Diyala will be a gateway to solve the problems of the post «Daesh»

06/04/2017 0:00

Baghdad / Al- Sabah
    stressed the President of the National Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, on Wednesday, that the political stability and security when they provide complementary opportunities for development, noting that the national settlement project «past at a steady pace.»
    According to Mr. Hakim, told a news conference in Diyala province , with the local government, according to a statement of the Information Office of the Alliance, received «morning», «We came to the province of Diyala , to express our high appreciation for their children and families of the martyrs», indicating that « the province will be a gateway to solve the problematic stage after the terrorist Daesh, as well as he has suffered a lot of conflicts
    and pressures «.
    The head of the coalition that «political stability and security of the province when they are complementary with each other provide opportunities for development and citizens», adding that « the National Alliance will take care of through government committees, follow up on these things and concerns with the relevant ministries, and we hope that will lead this work to deal with what to put in the province» .
    The president of the coalition, according to the statement, said that « the national settlement project, is a vision for the future of Iraq after the elimination of criminal Daesh stage, to build a state citizen assured all components of the Iraqi people and provide
    services to them».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:08 pm