Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker Nujaifi spoken to mediate a system of service officers "Saddam" reserve funds com

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speaker Nujaifi spoken to mediate a system of service officers "Saddam" reserve funds com Empty Parliament Speaker Nujaifi spoken to mediate a system of service officers "Saddam" reserve funds com

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 2:07 am

Parliament Speaker Nujaifi spoken to mediate a system of service officers "Saddam" reserve funds comprised the

The political scene Wednesday April 19, 2017

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

Brokered by Vice President Osama Najafi, a number of officers to the rank of brigadier in the ministries of interior and defense of the former regime comprised the law reserve funds, movable and immovable property of the elements of the former regime.

Nujaifi said office in a statement received by "Sky Press," that "we have received requests from a group of officers asking Vice President Osama Najafi intervention to resolve the forms on the officers money reserve brigadier up where the text is absolute and not restricted officers associate the former security services."

The statement added that Nujaifi contact the President of the House of Representatives to discuss the possibility of resolving formats.

The statement continued that the President of the House of Representatives "promised to clarify this paragraph when you send the law to the Presidency of the Republic, where the officers are intended to the rank of brigadier up of members of the now defunct security services, not all retired officers and the rank of brigadier general in the defense and interior ministries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:57 am