Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet decides to compensate citizens (25) thousand dinars for the value of the material is process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet decides to compensate citizens (25) thousand dinars for the value of the material is process Empty Cabinet decides to compensate citizens (25) thousand dinars for the value of the material is process

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2013, 11:32 am

Cabinet decides to compensate citizens (25) thousand dinars for the value of the material is processed within the ration card

12-08-2013 03:13 PM

Baghdad (news) .. The Cabinet decided, compensate citizens b (25) thousand dinars for the value of the food is processed, confirming the formation of a committee headed by governors and membership administrators branches of the Ministry of Commerce in the provinces distributes the amounts allocated. said the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in a statement received by the Agency (news) a copy it: The Council of Ministers decided to authorize the Commerce Department authority to distribute amounts compensatory food is distributed among citizens for the months prior to the very month of August 2013, according to the minutes prepared by the relevant committee in the ministry. statement added: that the amount of compensatory allocated for the share of each individual will be 19 thousand and 250 dinars share three articles, which included rice for two months, and sugar for seven months, the oil one month, with the addition of 5750 dinars to the amount mentioned to become the per capita share of 25 thousand dinars in compensation for the material is processed. statement pointed out: it is customized also the amount of 184 billion and 632 million and 835 000 dinars for distribution among those with infants covered textured milk, according to the controls and instructions ', pointing out that the' decision also included the formation of a committee headed by governors and membership administrators branches of the Ministry of Commerce in the provinces distributes the amounts allocated. / End / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:36 am