Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumaidaie: We have 10 thousand fighters from Iraq are free in Salah al-Din

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumaidaie: We have 10 thousand fighters from Iraq are free in Salah al-Din Empty Sumaidaie: We have 10 thousand fighters from Iraq are free in Salah al-Din

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Apr 2017, 3:39 am

Sumaidaie: We have 10 thousand fighters from Iraq are free in Salah al-Din

/ Baghdad
    Assured the Grand Mufti of the Republic of Iraq , Sheikh Mehdi al - Sumaidaie, Saturday that the House of fatwa " are free Iraq" forces has 10 thousand fighters in the province of Salah al - Din only between he does not "Sunni forces" in no popular crowd "integrated" such as are free Iraq.

Sumaidaie said in an interview on "line connected" broadcast by Alsumaria TV, " The free people of Iraq forces , which was formed in conjunction with the popular crowd fighting with the rest of the other in the fronts of security forces and not their mission caught the ground , " noting that "there are no forces in the crowd Sunni integrated like Iraqi forces are free. "
    Sumaidaie: official fatwa will be issued in non-election of some political figures
    Sumaidaie: We have 52 thousand fighters facing Daesh and confront the Americans if they returned

He added Sumaidaie, that "Iraq are free to possess large numbers of fighters, and we have 10 thousand fighters in Salahuddin province alone , " pointing to that " are free Iraq is helping arm Iraq and its people to overcome the difficult circumstances."

The Sumaidaie, confirmed (April 1, 2017) that it will stand sectarianism in general and wants to divide Iraq, and while pointing out that 52 thousand fighters with him now fighting "Daesh" and will confront the Americans militarily if they returned to Iraq, he pointed out that with the settlement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 12:18 pm