Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri stresses the importance of moving in community reconciliation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri stresses the importance of moving in community reconciliation Empty Jubouri stresses the importance of moving in community reconciliation

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 2:32 am

Jubouri stresses the importance of moving in community reconciliation

4/25/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , stressed the need to move a project of community reconciliation, calling on all parties to participate actively to the reconstruction of the liberated areas.
    This came during a meeting on Monday, elders and clan elders Mahamdh in Anbar province.
    The meeting reviewed a number of files that relate to the reality service of the province, and ways to raise the living standards of citizens which, as meeting discussed the security situation in the liberated areas of control Daesh terrorist, and the efforts of Parliament to overcome the obstacles to the return of displaced families to
    their cities. "
    The President of the House of Representatives , " the importance of the tribes to take the real role in the control and restore stability to their areas of security by renouncing the language of violence and to give priority to the language of dialogue and turn the page on the past."
    He pointed out that "post - Daesh impose on all parties, particularly the clans, active participation in the reconstruction of what was destroyed during the liberation battles against
    terrorism."
    Jubouri also stressed " the need to proceed with a project of community reconciliation, especially since the current circumstances the requirements imposed on everyone spread the spirit of tolerance and peaceful coexistence away from conflicts , " he said, adding that "keen to support tribal efforts of Parliament and all those who want Iraq to a secure passage of important laws" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:56 pm