Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 100 million Kuwaiti grant to Iraq is the first since the invasion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 100 million Kuwaiti grant to Iraq is the first since the invasion Empty $ 100 million Kuwaiti grant to Iraq is the first since the invasion

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 3:52 am

$ 100 million Kuwaiti grant to Iraq is the first since the invasion

An Iraqi official said on Tuesday Kuwait approved a grant of US $ 100 million grant to Iraq to support humanitarian projects and reconstruction efforts in the areas of the organization restored 'Daesh'.

The grant is the first Kuwaiti financial assistance to Iraq since the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990.

According to Reuters , said a spokeswoman for re - Iraqi Reconstruction Fund said officials from the two countries signed a grant agreement in Kuwait on Tuesday.

Said Mustafa Hiti , head of the fund in a statement that the grant agreement encouraging start for further cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait.

The funding aims to rebuild cities and areas recovered from the organization 'Daesh' who declared the caliphate in Iraq and Syria in 2014.

The war against the affected organization as well as the decline in oil prices on the Iraqi government 's budget with almost total dependence on oil sales.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:07 pm