Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dry announces the postponement of the vote on the third amendment to the law of the High Commissione

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dry announces the postponement of the vote on the third amendment to the law of the High Commissione Empty Dry announces the postponement of the vote on the third amendment to the law of the High Commissione

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2017, 2:03 am

Dry announces the postponement of the vote on the third amendment to the law of the High Commissioner for Human Rights

Date: 17:59 27/04/2017
    Ashwaq-Dry

Information / special ...

He confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance MP dry longings, Thursday, was postponed voting on the third amendment to the law of the High Commissioner for Human Rights session on Saturday, for lack of quorum.

The dry for / information / The "Article VII of the Human Rights Act No. 53 of 2008 stipulates that the House of Representatives is a committee of experts not more than fifteen members of the House of Representatives, the Supreme Judicial Council and the Council of Ministers and civil society organizations and the Office of the United Nations Human Rights in Iraq and he shall nominate representatives to declare a national. "

She added, "I've got to wear the eligibility of the fact that the United Nations Office member has the right to vote or whether it has no right to vote because everyone knows that the United Nations is an observer member to ensure transparency and benefit as provided by the United Nations advice in this direction."

She continued that "the United Nations has the right to supervise and control and not in the Human Rights Commission, a member of this is the amendment to be voted on in a meeting next Saturday being a member is incompatible with national sovereignty," noting that "the lack of quorum led to the postponement of the vote on the said amendment." It ended 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 9:36 am