Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of 7 million fingerlings in the marshes for the development of fisheries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of 7 million fingerlings in the marshes for the development of fisheries Empty The launch of 7 million fingerlings in the marshes for the development of fisheries

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 1:44 am

The launch of 7 million fingerlings in the marshes for the development of fisheries

 Dhi Qar / Hussein factor

Higher Agricultural Committee announced in Dhi Qar province, announced the launch of 7 million fingerlings carp in the marshes of Nasiriyah (375 km south of Baghdad), and as confirmed that the launch of fingerling operation comes as part of a plan for the development of Fisheries, Fishermen Association called for the support of the population of protected areas from over - fishing and processing Saadea fishing nets and boats.
    The head of the Supreme Agricultural Committee , deputy governor of Dhi Qar , just Aldechala (range), " The Dhi Qar agriculture directorate in collaboration with the Higher Agricultural Committee in the province launched about seven million fingerlings fish in the marshes of Tar (50 km south of Nasiriyah) with the aim of fisheries development." He Aldechala that " the Supreme Agricultural Committee has adopted a program to launch more fingerlings and follow their growth and reproduction in the marshlands , " noting that " the launch of fingerlings comes within the recovery of the marshes and the development of fisheries in the marshes of Nasiriyah plan." President of the Fishermen Association in Hor Alsnav For his part , said the province of Dhi Qar , Naji Rahim Abu corruption Saidi, (range), " The Fishermen Association in the marshlands worked on the conclusion of a local agreement with a number of fishermen and local residents and tribes to outlaw poaching fish in the marshes areas vine Bani Said south of Nasiriyah, "adding that" the agreement has been applied for several months in the marshland area Aldizquih Horh Bani Said sand , which includes the clans of Bani Said, Jawabr and Albu Khalifa. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 2:58 am