Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Investment announces its intention to monitor the Lending Initiative Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Investment announces its intention to monitor the Lending Initiative Committee Empty Parliamentary Investment announces its intention to monitor the Lending Initiative Committee

Post by Rocky Wed 29 May 2024, 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Investment announces its intention to monitor the Lending Initiative Committee[/size]
    • Today 14:06

The Parliamentary Investment and Economy Committee announced on Wednesday its intention to work on monitoring the committee that will be established to implement the National Lending Initiative 2024-2029 to support the strategic projects launched by the Central Bank of Iraq.
    Committee member MP Mohammed Al-Ziyadi told Al-Maalouma: “The Central Bank is an independent financial institution that possesses large funds and is considered the main driver of national investment.” 
    He added, "The Central Bank's launch of the National Lending Initiative 2024-2029 will contribute to stimulating the investment movement and revitalizing the national economy."
    He stressed, "The Investment Committee will monitor the committee's work to be supportive of the initiative and the implementation of its real economic goals."
    Last Saturday, the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, launched the national strategy for bank lending in Iraq 2024-2029, in the presence of a number of officials and representatives of diplomatic missions and organizations in Iraq, in cooperation with the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ). Ended / 25 AD.

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:55 pm