Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: ready to treat the wounded Peshmerga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan: ready to treat the wounded Peshmerga Empty Erdogan: ready to treat the wounded Peshmerga

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 4:07 am

Erdogan: ready to treat the wounded Peshmerga

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan expressed to the President of the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, his country's readiness to receive and address elements of the Peshmerga were bombed Turkish on Mount Sinjar days ago.

And it confirmed the presidency of the Government of the Territory in a statement, on the sidelines of the meeting, which brought together between Erdogan and Barzani that "the Turkish president offered his condolences to Barzani, the fall of a number of Peshmerga Turkish air raids on the PKK in Mount Sinjar."

The statement quoted Erdogan as saying: "the bombing of the headquarters of the Peshmerga was not deliberate, but it was the result of a mistake," and expressed regret at the incident.

He said Erdogan that "the presence of the headquarters of the Kurdistan Workers' Party in that region is unacceptable," stressing the need to "make efforts for the withdrawal of gunmen from there."

Erdogan noted the importance of strengthening bilateral relations between Iraq and Turkey, the Kurdistan region in various fields, stressing the need to address the outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil through dialogue.

For his part, Barzani Nechirvan expressed regret "for what happened in Sinjar," pointing to "the need not to repeat it," and expressed hope "the withdrawal of PKK from Sinjar," according to the statement.

The Turkish air force launched air strikes last Tuesday, on the sites "of the Kurdistan Workers' Party, in the areas of Jabal Sinjar in northern Iraq, Mount Kara Gogh north-eastern Syria, killing a number of Peshmerga forces and wounding others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:18 am