Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Intelligence toppled the biggest gang of counterfeit currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Intelligence toppled the biggest gang of counterfeit currency Empty Intelligence toppled the biggest gang of counterfeit currency

Post by Rocky Wed 03 May 2017, 2:45 am

Intelligence toppled the biggest gang of counterfeit currency

05/03/2017 0:00

It includes 32 defendants and operating between Baghdad and Beirut ,
    Baghdad / morning
    Overthrew a joint effort between the judicial investigation office at the Central Investigation Court and the intelligence service of one of the most dangerous «mafias» currency counterfeiting members practiced their activity with partners for them in Lebanon, after the arrest of a woman and her daughter at the Baghdad International Airport, and with them large sums of money from the Iraqi dinar and the US dollar, and approved Almthmtan in their statements this activity Bmmarsthma more than once, the same way prior to disclose them, and led crime clues to the arrest of a large network of accused number reached 23 people and multiple roles. According to the report of the Supreme Judicial Council on Tuesday seen by the «morning», that «information received intelligence about people working for (mafia serious) competent counterfeiting of currency and money laundering are present in Baghdad», the report added that «the accused had made before the judge confessed serious and important network large operating between Baghdad and the Lebanese capital, Beirut. »
    She drew the newspaper «judiciary» published the report, that «confessions came on a woman and her daughter was about to reach Baghdad and with them sums of up to 100 million Iraqi dinars category (50 thousand) , in addition to 100 thousand dollars», reported that «an arrest warrant issued against Ms. and her daughter , which arrived to Baghdad international Airport and controlling possession of larger amounts than made by the accused in his words placed in each hand bag ».
    The newspaper pointed out that « the investigation showed the presence of other serious gang has a large printing press in the capital , Baghdad , was caught with those responsible for the amount and a half billion dinars , all of the class (25 thousand) and fakes», quoted one of the defendants presidents as saying that «operations for the sale of counterfeit currency you get from one group to another, where we sell all fake million dinars at a rate of 300 thousand dinars, while the $ 1,000 was the price by about $ 300 », and added that« the sales continue at about ascending even counterfeit currency melt in the market when people do not know what they are ».
    For its part, it reported the accused, that « the first my trip was with my mother, have been equipped medical reports therapeutic forged so that I can leave to Lebanon and return them to repeat without the attention of the security and intelligence agencies», adding that « the apartment was in a hotel Hamra street in downtown Beirut , where I received a sum of Lebanese person claims ( the teacher) of 60 thousand dollars », she accused, that« the first operation was an experiment to ensure its success has entered Baghdad international Airport and put the money into my clothes and brought him to my husband , who was waiting for me in a Baghdad neighborhood brother » .
    According to the accused that «one of the operations were limited Iraqi amounts of 50 - thousand dinars, where we managed to introduce nearly 60 million», adding that «my travel to Lebanon , he sometimes gets on my own without my mother», the process fourth, she said that «( the teacher) send me amounts in Iraqi currency, and the dollar are all fake, but after arriving at Baghdad international Airport , and before I left him was arrested ».
    She continued to investigate the sources, that «to reach Ms. and her daughter , and before them accused the first-pair Abannt- led the judiciary and the intelligence to capture partners with them engaged in the process of promoting the coming of Lebanon counterfeit currency», and completed the sources said that « the number of accused in this case has reached more than 23 people, was the ratification of judicial confessions and are awaiting the completion of the legal proceedings until they bring them to the competent court. »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Intelligence toppled the biggest gang of counterfeit currency Empty Capture the biggest gang of fraud and money currency

Post by Rocky Wed 03 May 2017, 2:51 am

Capture the biggest gang of fraud and money currency

05/03/2017 0:00

Baghdad / morning
    overthrew a joint effort between the judicial investigation office at the Central Investigation Court and the intelligence service of one of the most dangerous «mafias» currency counterfeiting members practiced their activity with partners for them in Lebanon, after the arrest of a woman and her daughter at the Baghdad International Airport , and with them large sums of money from the Iraqi dinar and the US dollar .
    Acknowledged in their statements Almthmtan this activity Bmmarsthma more than once, and in the same way before Khvhma.oodt crime clues to the arrest of a large network of accused number reached 23 people and multiple roles.
    According to the report of the Supreme Judicial Council on Tuesday seen by the «morning», that «information received intelligence about people working for (mafia) serious and competent counterfeiting of currency money laundering are present in Baghdad».
    The report added that « the accused before the judge had made confessions serious and important for a large network operating between Baghdad and the Lebanese capital
    Beirut».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:55 am