Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Daesh" develops special means by social networking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Daesh" develops special means by social networking Empty "Daesh" develops special means by social networking

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2017, 3:20 am

"Daesh" develops special means by social networking

Twilight News / confirmed the police agency of the European Union's director of Europol, the organization "Daesh" developed the means of its own social networking in order to avoid the security campaigns and communications elements of the propaganda that they do.

The director of the agency said Rob Wainwright, said that the new platform for the organization of the Internet discovered during a 48-hour targeted extremism on the Internet last week.

He said Wainwright, at a security conference in London: "During that process shows that Daesh now develops its own platform for social networking .. on the Internet to promote its agenda" ... "This shows that some members of the organization at least continue to innovate in this space . " .
    During a coordinated campaign launched by Europol on material regulatory Daesh and al - Qaeda with the participation of officials from the United States, Belgium, Greece, Poland and Portugal, it has been allocated more than two thousand extremists blog post published on the 52 platform for social networking.

Police Agency Director confirmed that the use of militant organization to create their own service came as a result of the combined intelligence services, the police and the technology sector 's efforts to put pressure on the militant group that led him to look for ways to circumvent it.
    He added, "We certainly made us work in this space a lot harder, but we still see video clips and publish horrific communications taking place on a large scale over the Internet."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:45 am