Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary culture: We are committed to include the effects of Babylon on the list of heritage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary culture: We are committed to include the effects of Babylon on the list of heritage Empty Parliamentary culture: We are committed to include the effects of Babylon on the list of heritage

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2017, 2:42 am

Parliamentary culture: We are committed to include the effects of Babylon on the list of heritage

06/05/2017 0:00

During a visit conducted by Allawi and al - Damluji to the ancient city of
    Babylon / morning
    Lose Vice President, Iyad Allawi, and the Chairperson of the Committee of Culture and Information Parliamentary, Maysoon al, traces the historical Babylon, calling for the need to raise the excesses on those important sites, confirming their commitment to include the effects of Babylon in the World Heritage list.
    Damluji said during a joint news conference with Vice President of the Republic, and a number of deputies and members of the National Coalition, the effects of site: The «Babylon is the cradle of human civilizations should be inserted into one of the priorities of UNESCO , which is long overdue in the accomplished» demand for »raising abuses by the governments before and after the fall of the former regime on the site as soon as it will accelerate the inclusion in the World Heritage list process. »
    She stressed aldmlogi « the need for concerted efforts among stakeholders, especially the National Authority for Antiquities and Heritage , the local government of Babylon and the relevant committees in the House of Representatives and the Foreign Ministry, in addition to the media and civil society organizations and social networking sites, all of which played an important role in the inclusion of the marshes and the cities of archaeological Sumerian in the list World Heritage last year. »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:28 am