Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after 100 days in the era of Trump .. surprise the labor market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

after 100 days in the era of Trump .. surprise the labor market Empty after 100 days in the era of Trump .. surprise the labor market

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2017, 4:07 am

after 100 days in the era of Trump .. surprise the labor market

Twilight News / US jobs growth accelerated strongly in April / last April and the unemployment rate fell to 4.4%, and inflation thus approached the lowest level in ten years, in the indicators of improvement in the labor market.

The US Labor Department on Friday that the number of jobs in non-agricultural sectors in the United States increased 211 thousand jobs last month, exceeding the monthly average of 185 thousand this year.

He led the increase in jobs entertainment and hospitality industry as well as business services and professional services sector.
    The unemployment rate fell by 0.1% to reach its lowest level since May / May 2007. The reduction reflects increased employment.

Supports employment recovery vision of the US Federal Reserve ( the US central bank), which suggest that the annual pace of sluggish economic growth of 0.7% in the first quarter "temporary" and optimism that economic activity will increase the pace of "moderate."
    The Fed has kept its benchmark interest rate for one night without a change, saying he expected to be enhanced by the labor market situation somewhat.

These figures are good news for US President Donald Trump as the outcome of his performance improved image symbolism in the first 100 days of his presidency.

This was Donald Trump screeds achieved an important success on Thursday after the adoption of the House of Representatives text eliminates health insurance "Oobamacair" system.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ae115dcb-fc00-4f9c-9387-235b5ce22536

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:21 pm