Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia marks anniversary of victory 72nd on the "Nazi"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia marks anniversary of victory 72nd on the "Nazi" Empty Russia marks anniversary of victory 72nd on the "Nazi"

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 3:49 am

Russia marks anniversary of victory 72nd on the "Nazi"

(Reuters) -

Salutes Russia on Tuesday 72nd anniversary of victory over Nazi Germany in the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945).

The start of the long victory celebrations lay wreaths at the memorial ceremony of the monument, while city authorities assess major military performances involving the art equipment, and Russian warplanes.

Experiencing the Red Square military parade with the participation of 10 thousand solemn military, 100 armored vehicles and 72 fighter aircraft, attended by President Vladimir Putin and a number of veterans, to commemorate the victory in the Great Patriotic War.

At the beginning of the show, Putin deliver a brief speech congratulating veterans and the people and the army of Russian this great event.

The authorities also organize this day, the march of "Immortal regiment" where participants carrying pictures of the Great Patriotic War fought and did not return them.

Russian cities will see military exhibitions and other national activities, as well as concerts dedicated to the victory of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War.

The festivities conclude, in Moscow, fireworks, from 16 locations, at 22:00 pm, local time.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-15220/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:19 pm