Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary source's (et al) there inside the Green Zone alert and careful inspection of the deput

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary source's (et al) there inside the Green Zone alert and careful inspection of the deput Empty Parliamentary source's (et al) there inside the Green Zone alert and careful inspection of the deput

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2013, 6:45 am

Parliamentary source's (et al) there inside the Green Zone alert and careful inspection of the deputies

By khabaar khaba 13 minutes ago

Special brother

A member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives that there is
    استنفارا unnatural inside the Green Zone, and tightening security measures, which affected even the members of the House of Representatives in the case they were heading to the parliament building.

Between the MP, who preferred anonymity, told the news news (et al) that there is a security force you lowered Representatives of their cars and pull weapons and searched carefully, pointing out that there are security measures prior to these measures searched apartments of Representatives.

He told the House of Representatives staff non-permanence on Monday against the backdrop of the targeting information.

A source familiar with the council, told the news news (et al) that there is information indicating the structure of terrorist groups to launch an attack on the House of Representatives on Monday, and accordingly informed the presidency of the Council staff not always tomorrow and be considered an official holiday.

Iraq has been and security situation tense, represented explosion of car bombs and improvised explosive devices and lenses, in addition to the assassinations
    بكواتم sound, most recently Machdth Baghdad last Thursday, as it blew up five car bombs targeted different parts of which included both (police Fifth, Alawi, and Kadhimiya holy, and Bab al and Canal Street) have resulted in more than 100 civilians between killed and wounded

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:20 am