Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 1:16 am

Baeraki

Saleh criticizes calls for the devaluation of the dinar

criticized the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the financial advisor to Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, calls for a reduction of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, stressing that such a move would lead to three in favor of Ozmat.oukal in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that " there are parties and personalities working unfortunately , to promote the idea of deterioration of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and bring about a deterioration in the standard of living and hit stability in order to impose a monetary tax urgently affecting all segments of the people, which is inflation, and the creation of a deliberate deterioration of the standard of living in order that the state clog some deficits without thinking in the management of revenues from outside the revenue Aftyh.

US Embassy: Nineveh expects to receive $ 1.4 million to rebuild the bridge

confirmed the US Embassy in Iraq, that the training provided by the project "progress" of the US Agency for International Development has assisted Nineveh officials assessed the damage to bridges to maintain, as pointed out that, the local government of Nineveh expects to receive $ 1.4 million from the United Nations to rebuild flowers bridge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]