Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump to visit the Wailing Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump to visit the Wailing Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem Empty Trump to visit the Wailing Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 2:57 am

Trump to visit the Wailing Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem

Arab and international Monday , 22 May 2017

US President visited Donald Trump, today, the Wailing Wall, which Jews call the "Wailing Wall", west of al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

Trump arrived at the scene, accompanied by his wife Melania and daughter Ivanka, senior adviser to the president and her husband, Jared Kouchner.

The US president wore a black beret and Kouchner (a small cap on the head) worn by religious Jews during the visit.

After listening to an explanation of a Jewish rabbis, Trump walked alone to the wall, and put his right hand on it for more than a minute, then put the paper in the wall and left the place.

Jewish wall is considered as the most places holiness to them and pray with him, and put papers containing their wishes slots between the stones that make up the wall.

But Muslims say it is the western wall of Al-Aqsa Mosque, and they call it a wall bright.

The wall is located in East Jerusalem, which the Palestinians say it must be the capital of the Palestinian state, while Israel considers Jerusalem the east and west are the two sections "eternal capital."

Because of this difference, not accompanied by any US president an Israeli official visit.

But station (CNN), the US said that the first visit to a US president in office to the wall.

Before arriving to the wall, he visited Trump, the Church of the Resurrection, in the old town of the city, without also accompanied by any Israeli official.

US President Donald Trump arrived in Israel on Monday afternoon, in the first official visit, the two-day meet with senior Israeli officials.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/5/22/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 9:57 pm