Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington to send 200 million dollars to Kurdistan and cut off from Iraq's loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington to send 200 million dollars to Kurdistan and cut off from Iraq's loans Empty Washington to send 200 million dollars to Kurdistan and cut off from Iraq's loans

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2017, 1:57 am

Washington to send 200 million dollars to Kurdistan and cut off from Iraq's loans

Political Since 2017-05-26 at 12:29 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Peshmerga, Major General Qaraman Sheikh Kamal, said that Washington will send 200 million dollars to the Peshmerga forces directly and without reference to Baghdad.
    Kamal said that "the United States allocated 200 million dollars to the forces of Peshmerga Kurdistan in the form of long-term loans granted to Iraq," explaining that "Washington sends the amount directly to the Kurdistan region and deducted from the loans of Iraq," according to an advisory to the site "Duaۆژ". "
    He added that "$ 110 million of the amount is allocated to arm two brigades of Peshmerga and $ 15 million for the communications system, and $ 10 million for training, and allocates part of the amount for supplies of armament and equipment."
    The United States allocated $ 415 million last year to the salaries and supplies of the Peshmerga forces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:24 pm