Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

London: thwarted five terrorist schemes since the "Westminster"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

London: thwarted five terrorist schemes since the "Westminster" Empty London: thwarted five terrorist schemes since the "Westminster"

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2017, 1:11 am

London: thwarted five terrorist schemes since the "Westminster"

Arab and international  Since 2017-06-10 at 17:46 (Baghdad time)

Mawazine News - Follow up
    LONDON (Reuters) - Britain has foiled five plans to carry out attacks since the Westminster attacks in March, London police chief Crisida Dick told Reuters.
    Militants who killed 35 people in three separate attacks would not raise fear, but police would ask for more resources to deal with security threats, Dick said.
    Three militants drove a rented van and trampled on the London Bridge last Saturday before storming into the nearby Buru market area, stabbing people and slaying others.
    Three Frenchmen, an Australian, a Canadian, a Spanish and a Briton were killed in the attack. Police opened fire on the three attackers, killing them, just eight minutes after receiving the first call from citizens.
    Dick said she understood the citizens' security concerns after the attacks in London and Manchester, but stressed that the British capital was a safe city that would not be intimidated by anyone.
    "London is a safe city and we will do our best to keep you safe. We will not let them win and London will go on its way," she said in an interview at London police headquarters, steps from Westminster Bridge where a five-man bomber was killed on March 22.
    After the London Bridge attack, Prime Minister Teresa Mae said Britain was facing a threat from a new generation of militants imitating tactics in other areas.

https://nenosplace.forumotion.com/privmsg?folder=inbox&mode=read&p=10124

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:03 am