Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three countries join the Asian Investment Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three countries join the Asian Investment Bank Empty Three countries join the Asian Investment Bank

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 4:11 am

Three countries join the Asian Investment Bank

11:01 - 17/06/2017

Approved ADB investment in infrastructure on the three new countries membership, according to the agency announced the new China news agency "Xinhua".

It has a bank, which officially began its work in the month of January last year, and based in Beijing-based currently has more than 70 members including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Britain and Germany.

The agency said in a statement, that the Bank's Board of Governors adopted at the second annual meeting, which was held on Jeju Island of South Korea agree to join Argentina, Madagascar and Tonga to the Bank's decisions.

The agency quoted Jin Lee Chun Bank president, as saying, "The integrated infrastructure and connectivity enhanced between Asia and the rest of the world will have far-reaching global economy benefits", expressing his belief that the three new members will perform a prominent role in the bank as soon as full join him.

He pointed out that the three members officially join the bank as soon as the completion of the required domestic procedures and the deposit of the first installment of the capital of the Bank.

The Bank approved the first investment in shares and loans worth US $ 324 million will be used to help private capital investment to attract much-needed infrastructure projects in India and to support the transport and energy projects in Georgia and Tajikistan. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/17/167766/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 6:48 pm