Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Distribution of 573 pieces of land for railway staff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Distribution of 573 pieces of land for railway staff Empty Distribution of 573 pieces of land for railway staff

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:17 am

Distribution of 573 pieces of land for railway staff

20/06/2017

It was on Monday evening ceremony attended by Transport Minister Kazem Al-Hamami distribution of 573 pieces of residential land on the General Company for Railway Iraq, which coincided with an iron near the Eid al-Fitr staff.
    A statement by the Ministry for Hamami got "direction Press" a copy of it as saying that "the housing project for the staff of the Ministry of Transport will include all the formations and the staff of the ministry, without exception, through the distribution of other meals in the coming days of residential buildings and pieces of land in Hilla, and Musayyib.".
    "The railways have a long history stretching for several years and its officials and staff advancement to upgrade their performance and work in order to promote its services for travelers on board its trains.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:38 pm