Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni army and People's Committees attack on the sites of mercenaries Saudi American aggression in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni army and People's Committees attack on the sites of mercenaries Saudi American aggression in Empty Yemeni army and People's Committees attack on the sites of mercenaries Saudi American aggression in

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 2:26 am

Yemeni army and People's Committees attack on the sites of mercenaries Saudi American aggression in the Directorate of binging

27/06/2017

Attacked units of the Yemeni army and popular committees, sites of mercenaries Saudi American aggression in the Directorate of binging northeast of Sana'a province, a post heavy losses in many gear.

It was reported injured four of the mercenaries of aggression after an explosive device planted by the army engineering unit and the popular committees in the yellow director of Shabwa province.

This missile unit launched two missiles from 22 earthquakes type A military source said the missiles targeted gatherings of mercenaries in the eye Basalo camp.

In a related context army and popular committees fail to Crawling mercenary aggression in the area of ​​the Directorate of donkeys Mqubnp.

The artillery unit targeted the Saudi army communities located Almsial Assir, killing four and wounding two.

It was also destroyed two armored vehicles were carrying soldiers in Saudi Alezkilh site a guided missile, in addition to the sniper operation in the obligatory site, and the burning of a Saudi army military vehicles in the new Bjeezan newly created site.

The killing of a number of Saudi military personnel in the missile strike and long gatherings in their vehicles in Najran dieback site, as artillery pounded the large and breached the fortifications of Saudi soldiers west site breached Najran site.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170417.html

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:26 pm