Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi looking development issues and the necessary legislation with the Office of the United Nation

chouchou
    chouchou

Najafi looking development issues and the necessary legislation with the Office of the United Nation Empty Najafi looking development issues and the necessary legislation with the Office of the United Nation

Post by chouchou Sat 07 Sep 2013, 3:33 am

Najafi looking development issues and the necessary legislation with the Office of the United Nations Development

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Search House Speaker Osama Najafi with the regional director for the UN Development Program in Iraq, development issues and the necessary legislation.

Said a statement issued by the Office of the President of the House of Representatives media that Najafi said during his meeting yesterday with the first regional director for the UN Development Program in Iraq, the Council's support for each activity and legislation placed in the service of the public good and that the parliament will continue its utmost to support the United Nations Development Program, which increases the experiences of Iraq and help in sustainable development.

For his part, the Regional Director of the program thanks to the House of Representatives for their continued support for the development program in Iraq, while emphasizing the importance of strengthening the role of the public sector through legislation, the Public Service Act and the accompanying regulations regulation, in addition to the need to accelerate the resolution of the presidency of the Commission on Human Rights in Iraq .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm