Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Against the decision to close representations...massive demonstrations in front of the United Nation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Against the decision to close representations...massive demonstrations in front of the United Nation Empty Against the decision to close representations...massive demonstrations in front of the United Nation

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Feb 2024, 5:28 am

Against the decision to close representations...massive demonstrations in front of the United Nations headquarters in Erbil (photos)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-02-29 02:24
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Thursday, dozens of parents residing and students in the city of Erbil organized a protest in front of the United Nations headquarters against the decision of the Iraqi Ministry of Education to close its representation in the Kurdistan Region.
    Tariq Omar (from Nineveh Governorate) told Shafaq News Agency: “I have six children studying in the Kurdistan Region, and the decision to close the representations will harm us greatly due to the inability to return to our governorates.”
    For his part, Saad Hussein (from Kirkuk) told the agency, “The decision to close the representation is a political decision, and it does not serve the students, especially since the majority are residents and not displaced people. The constitution guarantees the Iraqi citizen housing in any Iraqi governorate, and the state’s duty is to provide them with basic services, including education and jealousy".
    Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the protest was attended by non-governmental human rights organizations, teaching staff, and parents of students.
    A few days ago, dozens of displaced people and residents demonstrated in the city of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, to denounce the decision to close the representation of the Federal Ministry of Education.
    On February 14, the Iraqi Federal Ministry of Education decided to close its representations in the governorates of Erbil, Sulaymaniyah, and Dohuk, and said that this comes within the framework of implementing the decision of the Federal Council of Ministers to close camps for the displaced.
    The Federal Council of Ministers set (July 30, 2024) as a final date for the closure of the camps and the return of the displaced, according to a letter from the Federal Ministry of Education that it addressed to its representations in the governorates of Erbil, Sulaymaniyah, and Dohuk. Based on that decision, the Ministry of Education decided to close its representations in the three governorates.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:13 pm