Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

CBI Governor TURKI at Conference on or around Jan 21 2013

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CBI Governor TURKI at Conference on or around Jan 21 2013 Empty CBI Governor TURKI at Conference on or around Jan 21 2013

Post by Screwball Sun 27 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope Neno you can get this translated??? I have seen other translations!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CBI Governor TURKI at Conference on or around Jan 21 2013 Empty Re: CBI Governor TURKI at Conference on or around Jan 21 2013

Post by Screwball Sun 27 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

This is one traslation from another forum Neno, I would be interested if you can get it translated to see how it compares!

1) Mr. Turki stated that Iraq has major resources; which, of course, oil is a part of, but there are also other major sources of wealth within Iraq.

2) Mr. Turki stated these resources will effect the Iraq economy strongly.

3) Mr. Turki went on to state Iraq soon plans on applying this wealth to back the currency of Iraq, for the benefit of the Iraqi peoples.

4) Mr. Turki said steps will be taken to "restructure" the Iraqi currency, which will be based on the country's resources, and the wealth of the resources will be reflected and applied to the value of the currency.

5) Mr. Turki stated that the measures taken to properly asing or instill the correct value of the currency, must be taken slowly and carefully, and so they will be.

6) Mr. Turki also stated the Central Bank of Iraq is currently in the process of applying these steps to the restructuring of the currency.

7) In conclusion, Mr. Turki said that 10% of the restructured currency will be retained by the CBI and 5% of the restructured currency will be distributed to exchange houses. It should be noted that Mr. Turki remained vague as to whether these changes would be put in place on a global scale, nor did he state that these changes effect only the Iraqi economy.

Whats the mention of "Deletion of zeros" mentioned at anytime during the conference???? and what is the explanation for this 5%?

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

CBI Governor TURKI at Conference on or around Jan 21 2013 Empty Re: CBI Governor TURKI at Conference on or around Jan 21 2013

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 5:14 am

Well that's pretty interesting!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:32 pm