Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade determines the date of payment of farmers’ dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade determines the date of payment of farmers’ dues Empty Trade determines the date of payment of farmers’ dues

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jun 2024, 6:59 am

Trade determines the date of payment of farmers’ dues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Commerce confirmed today, Saturday, that it has taken simplified procedures to receive marketed wheat, while indicating that disbursing farmers’ dues will not exceed 24 hours.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Director General of the General Grain Processing Company in the Ministry of Commerce, Mohsen Namis, said, “According to the directives of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani and Minister of Commerce Atheer al-Ghurairi, all marketed quantities of wheat were received under conditions prepared by the Ministry in accordance with the facilities provided by the Ministry, which included disbursing farmers’ dues at The crop will be delivered in a time not exceeding 24 hours,” indicating that “upon receipt of the crop from the farmer, a certificate is prepared from the laboratory, and this certificate is sent to the accounting unit on site, and in light of that, a check is drawn up directly to the farmer, on a daily basis, within the amounts allocated by The Ministry of Finance, which is sent directly to every location in the governorate.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The Ministry has provided many facilities, including also reducing the specific gravity ratio, which is one of the conditions for receiving wheat in laboratories, from 74 to 72 out of consideration for the farmers, especially after some fields were damaged by the rain."[/rtl]

Views 45
    Added 06/22/2024 - 1:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 6:46 pm