Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: Training 120,000 enumerators in preparation for the population census

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: Training 120,000 enumerators in preparation for the population census Empty Planning: Training 120,000 enumerators in preparation for the population census

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:14 am

Planning: Training 120,000 enumerators in preparation for the population census
    • Time: 06/21/2024 14:49:28

• Read: 286 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Ministry of Planning announced the start of training for enumerators in the coming days in preparation for conducting the general population census next November.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi told {Al-Furat News} agency, “With regard to the distribution of enumerators, their training will begin soon and will be during the next week in the form of meals. The first will be at a rate of 40,000 enumerators, and the rest of them will be in the form of enumerators, reaching 120,000 enumerators, where they will be fully trained to conduct The population is mainly distributed among the governorates.
    He pointed out that "the enumerators are prepared from teaching and educational cadres, including male and female teachers, at the level of education directorates in the governorates by the Ministry of Education, and then they enter the courses held by the Department of Statistics, Systems and Informatics in the Ministry of Planning."
    On June 13, the head of the Statistics and Geographic Information Systems Authority in the Ministry of Planning, Diya Awad Kazem, announced the success of the experimental census process in all governorates, including the governorates of the Kurdistan region.
    One of the most prominent indicators of the experimental census is that “the average family size reached (6) individuals in all governorates, as the southern governorates recorded the highest family size with (7) individuals, while Sulaymaniyah Governorate was the lowest among the governorates with an average of (4) individuals.”
    Ragheed
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:08 am