Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq receives international certificate for maritime dispute resolution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq receives international certificate for maritime dispute resolution Empty Iraq receives international certificate for maritime dispute resolution

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 5:40 am

Iraq receives international certificate for maritime dispute resolution

Political Since 2017-07-15 at 10:48 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Ministry of Transport announced on Saturday that the General Company for Maritime Transport has obtained the international arbitration certificate for resolving maritime disputes.
    The ministry said in a statement received by Mawazine News, "The General Company for Maritime Transport has received the international arbitration certificate for resolving maritime disputes."
    "The company obtained the certificate after its participation in the scientific program of the Encyclopedia of Dispute Settlement and Dispute Resolution of Maritime Transport Contracts in the Arab Republic of Egypt, in the presence of members of the Council of Economic Unity of the League of Arab States."
    "This certificate is one of the most important international maritime certificates to be awarded to the maritime companies."
    For his part, General Manager of the company Abdul Karim Kanhal Al-Jabri said, "The General Company for Maritime Transport is a continuous development and success," pointing out that "the company's receipt of this certificate is clear evidence that we are moving in the right direction to make this company in its right location" .anthy 29 / a 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:05 am