Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three Israelis were killed in the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three Israelis were killed in the West Bank Empty Three Israelis were killed in the West Bank

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:09 am

Three Israelis were killed in the West Bank

09:38 - 22/07/2017

Three Israelis were stabbed in a settlement near Ramallah in the occupied West Bank, while another Israeli was wounded in an attack on the settlement of Halamish.

The attack came at the end of a day of clashes between Palestinians and Israeli forces because Tel Aviv imposed new security measures around the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

Three Palestinians were killed and hundreds injured in East Jerusalem and the West Bank after clashes with Israeli security forces.

The Israeli army said that "an attacker infiltrated a house in Halamish and stabbed four Israelis," while Israeli media reported that the dead were two men and a woman. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/22/177255/

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:02 am