Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Palestinian deputy and 25 Hamas activists were arrested in the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Palestinian deputy and 25 Hamas activists were arrested in the West Bank Empty A Palestinian deputy and 25 Hamas activists were arrested in the West Bank

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:11 am

A Palestinian deputy and 25 Hamas activists were arrested in the West Bank

09:43 - 23/07/2017

The Israeli occupation forces on Sunday launched a large-scale arrest campaign in the occupied West Bank cities, including a member of the Legislative Council and Hamas activists.

According to the Palestinian news agency "Al-Rai", the Israeli occupation forces arrested five released prisoners from Qalqilya, including two brothers: Mohammed Hashim Khader, 42, Abdel-Nasser Rabi, 47, Mohammed Bilal Frig, 25, (20 years), and the torture of Omar Atieh (18 years), after raiding their homes.

The sources added that the forces re-arrested the MP in the Legislative Council of Salfit Omar Abdel Razek, after storming his house in the city at dawn today.

In Hebron, IOF arrested 10 Palestinian civilians from the towns and villages of the city, including eight prisoners from Israeli jails. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/23/177612/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:16 am