Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talibawi confirms the solution to the "personal dispute" between one of the factions of the crowd an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talibawi confirms the solution to the "personal dispute" between one of the factions of the crowd an Empty Talibawi confirms the solution to the "personal dispute" between one of the factions of the crowd an

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:22 am

Talibawi confirms the solution to the "personal dispute" between one of the factions of the crowd and the Nineveh Guard

11:34 - 23/07/2017

The leader of the popular crowd Jawad Talibawi, on Sunday, the dispute that took place between members of one of the factions of the crowd and the Nineveh Guard, "personal", stressing that the dispute was resolved in his time.

Al-Talibawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "we regret what some of the yellow media have done to exaggerate the dispute that took place between people in one of the popular crowd factions and the Nineveh Guards."

"The popular crowd and the Nineveh Guard intervened immediately and ended the problem while the opponents were held accountable by their leaders," Talibawi said, adding that "all factions of the popular crowd are cooperating in securing the city of Mosul." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:06 am