Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New information about the Assad family .. and a complete secret to the children

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New information about the Assad family .. and a complete secret to the children Empty New information about the Assad family .. and a complete secret to the children

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:31 am

New information about the Assad family .. and a complete secret to the children 20170724_124213-618

Arabic and International   Monday, 24 July 2017
    With the ongoing developments in the Syrian crisis, and with more than one scenario for the future of the Levant, stand out

Always the issue of "the fate of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad," which opens the door to the question about his family as well.

A Lebanese newspaper prepared a report on President Assad's family and detailed details of the life of the family. According to the newspaper, President Al-Assad was associated with his wife's names in England by Syrian parents and had three children, Hafez (3 December 2001), Zain (5 November 2003) (December 16, 2004), and noted that there is little information about the younger.

With the ongoing developments in the Syrian crisis, and with more than one scenario for the future of the Levant, stand out
    Always the issue of "the fate of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad," which opens the door to the question about his family as well.
    A Lebanese newspaper prepared a report on President Assad's family and detailed details of the life of the family. According to the newspaper, President Al-Assad was associated with his wife's names in England by Syrian parents and had three children, Hafez (3 December 2001), Zain (5 November 2003) (December 16, 2004), and noted that there is little information about the younger.
    The paper said, "There is complete confidentiality covering the lives of children, their studies and identities, and added that the research that
    Conducted by the newspaper did not find any data to sink into the reality of their daily lives. "
     Hafez is said to be under special and strict protection in Syria. The report also reported that the eldest son of Assad, Hafez, gave the world a rare glimpse of his thinking after writing in 2013 a hostile publication of the United States of America on his page in Fisbok, in which he urged "the Americans to attack Syria," when he was 11 years old.
    "The Americans may have the best army in the world, perhaps the best aircraft, ships and tanks
    From our country, but soldiers? No one has soldiers like us in Syria. "If you ask me at what rank I classify American" soldiers "I will not classify them as the worst soldiers because America does not have soldiers, they only have some cowards with new technology.
    They said that they support the "revolution," but in fact they are the ones who made it, and we are all Syrians now. It does not matter if we are with or against
    Because this is democracy, the ability to express yourself in your own way. I just want them to attack us so hard, because I want to make them realize this huge mistake, they'll start with something they do not know. "
    According to the report, "the Assad family did not seek to flee abroad or plan to leave, but tried to maintain
    As close as possible to a normal family life. "Both of them (Bashar al-Assad and his wife Asma) wanted to maintain a normal life for their children," said David Leach, a US writer who had spent most of their time in a modest three-storey house in a secret hideout in a Damascus office They bring children with them while they work so that they can spend some time together. "

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/7/24/%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AD%DB%8C%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:25 pm