Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain announces the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain announces the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad Empty Rafidain announces the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 2:03 am

Rafidain announces the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad

economy Since 2017-07-26 at 09:22 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Rafidain Bank, on Wednesday, the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad.
    "The salaries of the staff of the directorates of education of Rusafa I and II and the first and third kindergartens in Baghdad, as well as the headquarters of the ministry, have been paid," the bank's media office said in a statement received by Mawazine News.
    The statement added that "the bank paid the salaries of employees of the directorates of education after the arrival of their instruments from their constituencies."
    He pointed out that "the disbursement was done through an electronic and manual payment tool"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain announces the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad Empty Rafidain announces the disbursement of salaries of the directorates of education in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:14 am

Rafidain announces the disbursement of salaries of the directorates of education in Baghdad

26/07/2017

Al-Rafidain Bank announced the payment of salaries of the staff of the directorates of the first Rusafa, the second, the first and third kindergartens and the headquarters of the ministry.

The bank's press office said in a statement obtained by "Trend Press" on a copy that "the bank paid the salaries of employees of directorates of education after the arrival of their instruments from their constituencies."

He pointed out that "the exchange was done through one of the electronic and manual payment tools."
    EST

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain announces the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad Empty Rafidain paid the salaries of directorates Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:35 am

Rafidain paid the salaries of directorates Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday the salaries of staff of the directorates of education Rusafa I and II and the first and third Karakh in Baghdad as well as the headquarters of the ministry.

The bank's media office said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The bank paid the salaries of employees of the directorates of education after the arrival of their instruments from their constituencies."
    He pointed out that "the exchange was done through one of the electronic and manual payment tools."

Sponsored content

Rafidain announces the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad Empty Re: Rafidain announces the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:04 pm