Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Relief on Turkish military withdrawal in Iraq

jedi17
    jedi17

Relief on Turkish military withdrawal in Iraq Empty Relief on Turkish military withdrawal in Iraq

Post by jedi17 Thu 27 Jul 2017, 7:58 pm

Relief on Turkish military withdrawal in Iraq
    6:17 PM  ADMIN  
    Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink: The Iraqi public felt "so

mewhat" relieved with Premier Haidar al-Ibadi's disclosure that the Turkish forces will be withdrawn "soon".

Premier Ibadi pointed that a Turkish delegation  is expected to visit Iraq to arrange the withdrawal procedures.

About 2000 Turkish soldiers are stationed in Ba'sheeqa, near Mosul city, without any participation in the liberation of the northern city of Mosul.

Tensions were increased when Ankara refused to withdraw its forces despite the repeated calls by the Iraqi side.

No comment was made by Ankara about this statement till now.

Earlier, it was reported that the Iraqi President Fouad Ma'soum announced at the start of this month that he will contact the Turkish President Recceb Tayyib Erdogan to withdraw his forces after the defeat of Da'ish (ISIS) organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Relief on Turkish military withdrawal in Iraq Empty Re: Relief on Turkish military withdrawal in Iraq

Post by jedi17 Thu 27 Jul 2017, 8:32 pm

Turkey is there because they have a vested interest in Tal Afar, as there are many Turkmen there.  If Turkey is withdrawing their military then they are confident that Tal Afar will soon be liberated accordingly.  This info in conjunction with another post stating they can advance on several town and cities all at once is very encouraging, throw in some news about borders and bonds....and it has been a very productive day

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 2:54 am