Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 al-Qaeda leaders and 40 wanted arrested in Babel

chouchou
    chouchou

3 al-Qaeda leaders and 40 wanted arrested in Babel Empty 3 al-Qaeda leaders and 40 wanted arrested in Babel

Post by chouchou Tue 17 Sep 2013, 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A police source in Babel province said on Tuesday, that dozens of wanted men, including three senior leaders of al-Qaeda were arrested northern the province.

“Joint force of police and army carried out this morning, in Jurf al-Sakher area northern Babel raid and search operations and have arrested 43 wanted in accordance with Article IV terrorism, including three leaders of al-Qaeda,” the source told “Shafaq News”.

“The leaders are Wali southern of Iraq, the official of the military office and the official of Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice Commission," noting that “ the operation was carried out according to accurate intelligence information”.

“The security forcestookthe detainees to a security center for interrogation and then refer them to the competent courts to complete legal proceedings,” the source added.

The armed groups are active in northern Babil province, especially in Baherat region, which was called before 2010 as "Kandahar of Iraq", referring to Taliban and al-Qaeda stronghold in Afghanistan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:42 am